When you want your home refitted, you will surely need a lot of creative ideas for the home. Managing a house is not easy, but these creative suggestions will definitely make your life easier. From ideas for you living room, bedroom, bathroom or how to hide certain eye sores, to how to redecorate the walls, the possibilities are infinite. Which ones do you think they fit to your personal space?
After seeing this, you will surely pick at least one or two creative ideas for your home, from now on:
- Use old door handles to hang your towels in the bathroom.
- A painting on the wall is perfect for hiding things.
- Use old drawers to achieve creative shelves.
- Use an old laundry basket to obtain creative polka dots on your wall when you paint it.
- Wine shelves create sensational towel racks.
- A shoe organizer is perfect for the pantry.
- Use two hooks to hang ironing board.
- Use an old CDs support placed horizontally to create a very practical bathroom drawer.
- Use a common set of shelves for anything, they are also great for food storage.
- Purchase your dispenser if you are tired to use water bottles.
- After painting a room, put aside the remaining paint in a baby food jar for mild corrections that might be necessary.
- Use another shower curtain bar to have more storage space.
- Hide your spare key in an empty container of drugs with a fir cone stuck on the bottom of the box and bury it.
- Whiteboard markers can be a good creative alternative for the less attractive for windows.
- Use a narrow shelf when you deposit objects in deep space. A phone book also works as a shelf: now you can see everything, even in the back side of the shelf.
- Hang a bouquet of Eucalyptus in the shower: the steam will create a very nice fragrance
- The strips of foam in the garage can save the car door and the wall, as well.
- The plastic hangers can be used for the storage of cables.
- Ice cubes can remove fingerprints on the carpet.
- The boxes of wipes can be used to organize the plastic bag s left.
- Use a rubber band, if you want to keep the door open - for example, when transporting food.
- Use a scraper to eliminate your pets’ hair on the carpet.
- Use Christmas lights if the cabinet has a poor light.
- Hang your jeans on shower hooks to place them at hand.
- Put a magnet strip to deposit condiments and spices under cupboards.
- Use letter props to better organize shoes.
- Use nail polish to paint and identify your keys better.
Picures 1-9 recycled-things.com
Picture 10 trulycozyblog.comA MINI-GUIDE OF FUN AND PRACTICAL DECORATIONS FROM RECYCLED ITEMS A MINI-GUIDE OF FUN AND PRACTICAL DECORATIONS FROM RECYCLED ITEMS